Product Range :
- VTMS and Monitoring Solutions : Vessel Traffic Management Solutions (VTMS), Navi-Monitor, Navi-Harbour, AIS-Monitor, Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS), Monitoring Solutions
- Simulation Systems: Navigational simulator GMDSS Simulator Engine Room Simulator Refrigeration Plant Simulator (RPS), Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator Crude Oil and Product Terminal, Potential Incident Simulation, Control and Evaluation System (PISCES II), Integrated water survey simulator (Hydro-Trainer)
- Onboard systems: Electronic chart system, Integrated navigation system, ECDIS Training, Automatic Identification System, Monitoring, BNWAS, Voyage Data Recorder
Rutter products deliver the technology you need today combined with the flexibility to meet your needs tomorrow. We are already thinking about those.
- Advanced radar processor
- Ice-Navigator, Unsurpassed imaging of sea ice conditions
- Oil Spill Response and Management System
- Surveillance - Detection and Tracking
- Radar Recorder - Digital Data Recorder
- Provides superior radar performance
A research and development company, original equipment manufacturer and solutions provider active in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- Wide area VoIP based MF/HF/VHF radio communication system included with GMDSS Coastal Station with secure computer network (IP) based access
- Secure communication service system ApSec
- Secure message exchange system for XML-RPC and SOAP
- Integrated solution for remote radar and camera surveillance system with infrastructure and telematics
- Reliable LED based power efficient signalling products (AtoN beacons, custom light signals, obstruction lights)
- Telematics, automation, measurement and telemetry products
- Customs engine CuE
SAILOR – THRANE & THRANE
Our unique product suite covers a full range of maritime communication solutions including:
- Satellite Communication –SAILOR 900 VSAT, SAILOR FleetBroadband, SAILOR SC4000 Iridium
- Radio communication – A wide range of fixed and portable VHF, UHF, and MF/HF radios
- Safety & regulatory systems – SAILOR 6000 GMDSS
- Series, SAILOR mini-C, SAILOR EPIRB & SART
- Entertainment – SAILOR 60 Satellite TV and SAILOR 90 Satellite TV World
BMT Group company offering MetOcean, nautical and environmental/GIS consultancy, weather forecasting, and state-of-the-art systems for emergency response, vessel simulation and performance monitoring.
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Renewables industry
- Marine contractors & dredging companies
- Civil engineering
- Vessel operators
- Port authorities
- Governments & Research Institutes
- Oil spill response organisations
- Coastguards, navy and search and rescue
- Radar, navigation radar, VTS, vessel traffic system, coastal surveillance, ship radar
- Frequency diversity radar, x band radar, s band radar, ka band radar
- Fibre optic, fiber optic, optic, gyro, gyrocompass, compass
- MRU, motion reference unit, AHRS, attitude and heading reference system, ETC.
This is Inmrsat, Connecting the planet.
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of mobile satellite services for more than 32 years and is the leading provider of global voice, data and IP communications solutions.
Inmarsat owns and operates a fleet of 10 satellites providing seamless mobile voice and data communications around the world, enabling users to make phone calls or connect to the internet - whenever and wherever they need - on land, at sea or in the air. We also offer unrivalled expertise in a range of cross-platform mobile and fixed satellite, microwave and wireless technologies.
Jotron AS develops and manufactures professional communication systems for all types of vessels and energy offshore/onshore constructions. Our core product range includes :
- GMDSS emergency radio equipment
- Coastal Station
- Internal telecommunication equipment and VSAT Antenna systems.
- Also manufactures sound reception systems, marking lights, personal strobe lights and SOLAS Approved lifebuoy/lifeboat lights
- Ground to Air (GTA) Base Station & Portable Radio
MarineSoft has focused its power, knowledge and experience offering state-of-the-art solutions in the field of maritime:
- Maritime English Labs
- Simulation of machinery plants,
- Computer based training applications,
- Information and operation systems,
- Consultancy and courseware
Met Ocean Solutions scientific and development team has devoted many years of R&D to present innovative forecast solutions and services to our clients.
An extensive suite of in-house state-of-the-art numerical guidance allows accurate, high resolution forecasts to be provided at the exact location where the information is needed. We specialise in:
- Offshore forecasts
- Port forecasts
- Coastal forecast
- Route forecast
- Trajectory forecast
- Vessel motion forecasts
Building high precision bearing systems for applications in aviation and navigation. The range of application prouducts:
- Personal Locator Beacon
- Emergency Receiver
- Direction Finders
We provide maritime training materials for oil, gas and chemical tankers, container, refrigerated cargo, passenger and RO-RO ships, offshore operations, pilots, surveyors, port and terminal operators, and more. Product Range Catalogue :
- STCW Training Catalogue
- STCW Navigation
- STCW Cargo Handling & Storage
- STCW Emergency, Occupational Safety, Medical Care & Survival
- STCW Electrical, Electronic & Control Engineering
- STCW Marine Engineering
- STCW Radio Communications
- STCW Maintenance & Repair
- STCW Maritime Training Courses
- Other Subject Areas
AMI MARINE (UK) LTD'S
Primary product portfolio contains the electronic link and retransmission systems that interface between new and existing bridge equipment, for example, a new gyro compass NMEA output with existing bridge displays. Including, but not exclusively, heading, speed log, Echo Sounder, Doppler, GPS, Radar, VHF, AIS, engine telegraph, thruster controls, rudder etc.
View full range of products:
- VDR / S-VDR
- Retransmission & Interfacing
- Navigation & Safety
- Special Projects
Thrane & Thrane is the world´s leading manufacturer of equipment and systems for global mobile communication based on sophisticated satellite and radio technology.
Since its incorporation in 1981, the company has established a strong position within global mobile communication solutions based on the Inmarsat system, and today Thrane & Thrane provides Inmarsat equipment for:
- Aeronautical use
TP Radio is an innovational manufacture of professional radio communication equipment to transformation of speech and high speed data from mobile and fixed units. The range of products includes :
- Portable /HT
- Mobile radios
- Base stations/Repeater
For frequency bands 68-88, 136-174 and 335-470. Beyond this we produce a range of control systems, from single repeater units to PC based systems to the above mentioned radio equipment.
Global provider of solutions for mobile computing and wireless data collection for Airports, Automotive, Cold Chain, Field Service /CRM, Government, Ports/Container Yards, Transportation, Warehousing and Distribution, SAP® Systems, Network Services & RFID.
Amovision has been specializing in research, development, manufacturing, exporting kind of hi-tech products for years, our products range includes H.264 Megapixel IP camera, NVR, DVR, Electronical & Electronics.
Complete Product Ranger :
- HD IP Camera
- 960H IP Camera
- NVR Kit
- Intelligent Hybrid DVR Card
- Netword Keyboard
- Camera Accessories
- POE Device